Laman

[Speedy Super Solo Network] - Pennies 4 Profits: Leads Vs. Safelists?

Advertisement
Kode Iklan Adsense Anda Yang Telah Diparse
I got over 25 sales THIS WEEK
ALONE from Pennies 4 Profits
leads.

As a member you get 100 premium
leads daily that you can mail
with the Pennies 4 Profits
provided mailer.

Top 3 reasons I prefer mailing
P4P leads over safelists:

1. P4P Leads are exclusive to
the user. They are not shared.
With safelists EVERYONE mails
the same people.

2. P4P Leads aren't just trying
to click to earn credits like
safelist users do. P4P leads
have GENUINE interest in biz opp
& Internet Marketing and are
EXPECTING to hear from
someone just like YOU.

3. I don't have to click to earn
credits to mail these leads.
I get 100 fresh leads added
daily and my results go up
as my leads grow.

I should also mention that my
open rates, clicks, optins
and sales from mailing my
P4P leads has been
THROUGH THE ROOF.

Yesterdays mailing had a 22%
open rate, 340 clicks, 33 optins
and 4 sales.

Not you're typical safelist
results! Enough said.

I'll be online ALL day if you
need me :)

Jenna Pauley
Lead Consultant
email: mrs.jenna.

- If you don’t build your
dream, someone else will hire
you to help them build theirs -

--------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here To Receive 10 Credits For Reading This Speedy Super Solo Network Ad



This is a solo ad advertisement from a member of ListMoola. You are receiving this because you are a member of 'ListMoola'.
You are subscribed to receive messages with the e-mail address roynurs22.share3@blogger.com
Click on the following link or paste it into your web browser to unsubscribe:

http://listmoola.com/unsubscribe.php?user=6444&email=roynurs22.share3@blogger.com

ListMoola
Kode Iklan Adsense
You have read the article entitled [Speedy Super Solo Network] - Pennies 4 Profits: Leads Vs. Safelists?. You can bookmark this page with the URL https://netbitz.blogspot.com/2017/08/speedy-super-solo-network-pennies-4_17.html

Copyright © 2009 - - Kiamat | Net BitCoin | Firebug Theme by Blog Oh! Blog | Converted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com | Jasa Promosi Online - Tukar Link Gratis