Laman

[Speedy Super Solo Network] - ORU: Here\'s the List of Countries - I\'m throwing in 10 Bonus Supers!

Advertisement
Kode Iklan Adsense Anda Yang Telah Diparse

Limited by PayPal? This will keep you in business!

PayPal has been coming after the Affiliate Marketing arena with a vengeance, shutting off accounts faster than you can shake a stick!

Not to worry! Many big name marketers are now using ORU to send/receive payments in 96 Countries! Myself, Dave Mosher, Frank Salinas, Michael Mansell, Richard Daigle, Ian Stewart, Gayane Mandalyan, Geo Monroe, Richard Moyer, and the list goes on, and on.

Yesterday, I had a member ask me if they could pay for an upgrade on one of my sites. I said, “Sure, you’d be the first customer purchase of mine through ORU!” INSTANTLY transferred to my account, no problem.

As I own just a hair over 250 traffic sites, this is going to become my primary method of paying commissions. If you’ve ever send funds by BitCoin, the fees are unpredictable. I had someone I sent 20.00 to, the fee was supposed to be 3 cents, but they deducted 24.03 from my account.

At ORU, I can add funds to my account with my debit card, and send commissions or payments to another ORU member without any extra fees. I LOVE IT! The people I send funds to can then use their ORU VISA Debit Card to withdraw funds any time they want. Being able to pay members in 96 Countries is a huge relief!

As a Premium Member, I also can set up an Online Store, or just add 1 product/service at a time where member’s can purchase. I can’t even begin to list all of the awesome benefits on this platform!

Click the link below, and watch the video! I've also included a current list of supported Countries!

 

If you use my link and become a Premium Member, send me a Support Ticket and I’ll give you 10 Super Solos from SimpleTextAdz as a BONUS!

To your online success!

Dave Mosher – ORU Affiliate


--------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here To Receive 10 Credits For Reading This Speedy Super Solo Network Ad



This is a solo ad advertisement from a member of ListMoola. You are receiving this because you are a member of 'ListMoola'.
You are subscribed to receive messages with the e-mail address roynurs22.share3@blogger.com
Click on the following link or paste it into your web browser to unsubscribe:

http://listmoola.com/unsubscribe.php?user=6444&email=roynurs22.share3@blogger.com

ListMoola
Kode Iklan Adsense
You have read the article entitled [Speedy Super Solo Network] - ORU: Here\'s the List of Countries - I\'m throwing in 10 Bonus Supers!. You can bookmark this page with the URL https://netbitz.blogspot.com/2019/01/speedy-super-solo-network-oru-heres.html

Copyright © 2009 - - Kiamat | Net BitCoin | Firebug Theme by Blog Oh! Blog | Converted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com | Jasa Promosi Online - Tukar Link Gratis